Good Speakers?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i've been thinking about dropping my system. like removing my box and everything.

does anyone know a good set of speakers that will still give me a bass sound?

im not lookin to blow out the windows, just enough to make it sound good.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
I would say fosgates or mb quart.
I have the mb quarts right now and it sounds fantastic.

lashlee

Reaction score
Go to your local specialty shop an take a listen. You'll be amazed at what you'll find, speakers that are hooked up where you can listen to them!!! Seriously, you will have a different ear than everyone else, and will want something that may sound awful to someone else. At my shop, we sell JL, RE, Memphis, Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood and can get in Image Dynamics and MB Quart. Some sound better, some will last longer, and some sound like doodoo! Get out there and support your local businesses, rather than taking someone elses preference.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Go to your local specialty shop an take a listen. You'll be amazed at what you'll find, speakers that are hooked up where you can listen to them!!! Seriously, you will have a different ear than everyone else, and will want something that may sound awful to someone else. At my shop, we sell JL, RE, Memphis, Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood and can get in Image Dynamics and MB Quart. Some sound better, some will last longer, and some sound like doodoo! Get out there and support your local businesses, rather than taking someone elses preference.
I hate to say this but I have come across more than one scenario where speakers in the store..in the large rooms..or on large walls with open space sound A LOT different than actually being in the car itself, so actually listening to peoples suggestions does help. Especially if they have the same vehicle as you.

lashlee

Reaction score
I'll agree to that, but between everyone that works there, someone will have some in a car, outside if they don't have a demo car. When you are serious about sound, hearing something is going to be better than taking someones advice.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
My JBL 6x9s(Power Series P953) put out some very nice bass, i would recommend them. My JBL Components (Power Series P650c) are lacking in bass though, which is more or less expected from 6 1/2s. why not just get a smaller sub?

Back