Gorilla lock nut.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
i have some from these brand but not same sytle tho
they scar very easy
if u remove ur wheels alot(i rotate tires every 3 months) dnt go cheap
but if u take a piece of very thin clothe and use it as a barrier btw ur lug and key it will b fine

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of blue drag open end lugs for sale for 23 shipped
there are only 18 so if you're a 4 lug thats no problem.
7/10 condition
Photo1522.jpg

Tylers

Reaction score
I picked some up last weekend locally because I wanted some temp. lugs they work fine. You get what you pay for though.

rick_dang1987

Reaction score
i have some from these brand but not same sytle tho
they scar very easy
if u remove ur wheels alot(i rotate tires every 3 months) dnt go cheap
but if u take a piece of very thin clothe and use it as a barrier btw ur lug and key it will b fine

I dont really care about they scar because i will run staggered rims, i just scared about quality, i dont want them broken when i drive :skurred:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Most lug nuts don't fit on the 962's. The only style that I know of that will fit are the gorilla-style ones that you posted. But I would get McGard's over Gorilla, however. They guarantee that they will never chip/peel.

rick_dang1987

Reaction score

rick_dang1987

Reaction score
Yeah, those are the ones I was talking about. You can get them way cheaper on Lugshack though, but they only have them in either chrome or black.

http://www.lugshack.com/McGard_Spline_Drive_Chrome_Lug_Nut_Kit_12_x_1_5_p/65002.htm

http://www.lugshack.com/McGard_Spline_Drive_Black_Lug_Nut_Kit_12_x_1_5_p/65002bk.htm

They are way cheaper because they don't have the wheel locks thought. I like blue color better but they dont make blue wheel locks as well, only the nuts :thinking:

Back