Got a new toy last night

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Thanks Dreman. Yeah I have been lookin every where for one at a good price and in good shape. One owner, never wrecked, all service records, traded in by an older guy who needed a bigger car. Car is in prestine condition other than a small ding in the drivers fender. They are gonna fix it tomorrow.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
I've wanted one of these since they came out. But now that I see it parked next to your accord, I know it's too small for our family. :( Congrats to you! :thumbup:

Last edited:

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Yeah its smaller than the Accord but still roomy inside. I have two kids that ride with me and one is still in a booster seat. Its really not that bad. I am 6'2" and my son in the booster seat sits behind me

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car, always thought black was the sharpest color on those.. I do hope it doesn't have the "hot wheels" wing, haha. I'd say I dislike the the gold colored rims but I know that's an STI thing. Have fun with it!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Congrats on the new car, always thought black was the sharpest color on those.. I do hope it doesn't have the "hot wheels" wing, haha. I'd say I dislike the the gold colored rims but I know that's an STI thing. Have fun with it!

Guess you didn't check the pics very closely, huh.......:coffee:

Nice pickup, quite the stable of vehicles. :squintwave:

Might part out the Accord, huh......I spy a WW kit..............:naughty:

Back