Got a new toy last night

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotta love those types of workplaces. :ugh2:

Our largest clientele prefer to keep security pretty tight in regard to the work we do for them, so unfortunately these measures carry over to IT blocking selective web content sometimes. I even have authorized clearance to enter different parts of the building, so it's actually pretty cool imo. :thumbup:

Anyway, back to the thread.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i..... hate... joo... tht's mah fav gen scoobie there is :darryl:

nice pick up tho considering its condition.. how much did u pay if u dun mind meh asking?

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
I would guess its stock but figure I should ask? And what you got planned for it? Yea after driving my buddies on 06 Sti and then getting back in the Accord and trying to have some fun I defently died a little inside lol

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
^lol

nice pick up, that's gonna be my next pick up but i prefer the 06-07 models since they have projectors on them.

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Car is just straight up sick. The 05 is actually the best built car so far. The shear power of the car and the sound is amazing. I have been looking at them for a while and found this one. 48500 miles on it with one ding that is getting fixed tomorrow and all service records for 17K. It was listed at 18888 but my wife who is a bad *** at what she does got them down to 17K w/no down payment.

As for mods, I am going to do the simple bolt ons like exhaust, down pipe, turbo timer, boost gauge and wheels. Maybe suspension down the road.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Nice pick up, but dont MOD it to subaru hell. I hate it when peple de-wing the car and leave those nasty holes where the screws went in.

These cars require a bit of re-search before modding. Examples, Cold air intakes and aftermarket blow off valves will cause your car to run lean and eventually blow your engine.

Take care of her. I was going to get one too, but I have my Nissan 240z, sill....nice car :drool:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
lol y u cheaping out on suspension again? do it first! :madrun:

When your car already handles well, is fast, and has the potential to very easily become faster, I say power first.

Nice pick up. I haven't landed a job to buy a new car but I have been seriously thinking about a Legacy GT. Right in the middle of a wrx and sti performance wise and I like the look better. Hope you have fun with it, I love these, even though I am pretty mitsu biased.

Bond4387

Reaction score
NICE pickup!!!!!!! :omgbd:
I haven't even had the chance to drive such a fast car, you're so damn lucky.
Congrats dude.

And what's this about a partout? I spy WW lip, and fogs...........lol

Back