got bored, and took pics (more then 6 pics....Darrly friendly?)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Re: got bored, and took pics (6 pics....Darrly friendly?)

hes on :skurred:

i feel a thread title change coming...to something like "i cant type cause im a tardoooooooooo" :lawl:

:hide:

nexTOme

Reaction score

haha, im not in the pic....but my tripod was

it was set up on the drivers seat, and i edited it out of the window, haha......same thing i did with the GTI....except it was sticking out of the sunroof.

i kinda assumed that, but just wanted to know ;)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

fyi, i typed darrly cuz darryl's a womannnnn, hahaha. i typed "darrly" while i was shwasted one night on my forum rampage, and i kinda liked it, hahaha.

night pics up soon.....youll be able to see why i hate taking pics at night, most of them came out shatty....my friend took pics as well, his pics from his dslr are much better, haha, i wont have them for a while, but when i get those, ill post them.

night pics up in first post. they suck, hahaha....especially that last one....but i liked it for some reason, haha.

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
me too, i've got one bike in complete disrepair and another needing to be "trued" oh and i have no job, my credit card through my bank is holding $1000 of my savings as insurance to make sure they get their money if i dont pay

Back