Got LED Tails?

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
I can definitly vouch for Roger since he does really stand behind his work. He did a set of LEDS for my speedometer. Which reminds me, are you interested in doing LEDs for my clock?

Thanx Michael. i've been wanting to ask you ... how does your cluster holding up now? you have the weirdest cluster design ever.

as for the clock, did i solder LED directly to the board or i used the holder? could you check it if when you get a chance. :)

Accord2Show

Reaction score
May be by the end of the year I might be ready for a set, all depending on final price. Could you P.M. some what a final price. I am keeping this page bookmarked so when I am ready.

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
just to let you all know, i wont be selling this forever. by the time you guys are ready, it may not be for sale anymore. last time i sold 1 set was 1.5 year ago. lol

but thank you for showing interest.

Hondamugen103

Reaction score
Hey man! i haven't forgot!I'm about to ship my coupe tails off to you. sometime this week! Great seller Guys!! i recommend everyone jumps on this while you can!!

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
How about some love for the sedans?

i'm sorry, but whats a sedan? :p

Hey man! i haven't forgot!I'm about to ship my coupe tails off to you. sometime this week! Great seller Guys!! i recommend everyone jumps on this while you can!!

dont send anything yet. i'm just trying to see how many ppl would jump on this deal. i dont even have any materials yet. lol

Nismode

Reaction score
i'm sorry, but whats a sedan? :p

dont send anything yet. i'm just trying to see how many ppl would jump on this deal. i dont even have any materials yet. lol
Lol, no, but really. If not complete solutions, at least an idea that I have. Basically with our cars and most cars in general, the brake lights are limited to the outermost lights on the rear of the car. These come on for the brakes (full brightness) and off when parking/low beams are turned off.

When the car is turned on, the parking lights are on, which means the outermost lights and the trunk lights are on at reduced brightness. When the brake is applied, the outermost bulbs light up to full brake intensity, and return to the parking light brightness when the brake is released.

For cars like most german cars (I'll use the E46 BMW as an example):

Everything off
151501082-L.jpg

Everything off, brakes applied
151494581-L.jpg

Parking lights only (lower portion + trunk lights)
151497287-L.jpg

No last image, but basically the top part comes on/off on the application of the brake.

I guess what I'm asking is if it is possible to wire the brake/trunk lights to have a row of led's (or maybe a cluster) on the outermost bulbs stay off for the parking lights, and only come on with the application of the brake?

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Hey Roger,

I'm interested :)

If you can get several people together, how about a price cut? Because i'm definitely interested!

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
Hey Roger,

I'm interested :)

If you can get several people together, how about a price cut? Because i'm definitely interested!

i'll need several people to even start this project.

the price is $500 + altezza tail lights + oem lights.

or

$550 + oem lights.

like i said before, i wont even mass produce this set-up. i'll probably just make this for the 6 person who make a deposit. after that, who knows when i'll make them again.

Back