got pulled over and popped my hood...

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
i dont mean any diss either, but i dont understand why people put up with all the crap to live there (smog, inspections, high cost of living, fewer jobs, ridiculous government, cops doing anything but what REALLY matters, etc)...i just dont get it. if i had to watch my mirror or say "here we go again..." every time i see a cop (just because i have a honda!) is out of control. im sayin...something's wrong there...but people are just like "whatever." instead of going after gangs or drug dealers, the cops harass car people. am i the only one who sees this?

**** so cal! They don't necessarily just harass car people. At any rate, I was harassed for "breaking in" to my friend's house because he forgot to bring his keys out and his neighbors called the cops on me and my friend because they've never seen us in their neighborhood before. Despite my friend has lived there for well over 10 years and I've been to his place quite regularly.

i like socal! :thumbup:

i wanna go back!
Yea, come back and pick up your lip fool!

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
lol the biggest dick cops def have to be in San Gabriel, Alhambra, MPK rosemead n neighbor areas..because of all them damn fobs who cant drive, and all them dumbass lil girls who cant drive and rear end ppl at red lights!

but yeah especially around the 626...SOOOOOO many modded cars..and yeah, they do get pulled over and searched, but so do low profile cars like all stock camrys but full of gangsters...

a cop is gonna pull you over if he has a reason to...and if he's probably bored out of his fkn mind he just might pull you over in hopes of running your name and somesht comes up..i got pulled over couple times before and had my name ran through their systems..i didnt do no illegal turn, NOTHING..just simply bcuz this fool was prob bored, askd me the basic questions about if i had any drinks tonight, whats my name..played on his computer and came back and asked me about some previous sht..and let me go...

cops are cops..they can be useful and they can be jerks...

overall to the op, funny story haha..sometimes life is so boring, its fun to be sarcastic..i do it all the time..

and on side note, born in Alhambra, raised in Honolulu...I LOVE hawaii to death..but LA is the only other place id rather live if I aint in hawaii...626 to be exact!

drifthobo

Reaction score
haha you're so lucky wen! Hope this won't happen again next time :D

lwlba

Reaction score
come on guys, let's drop it. it's only a story to be shared. let's not turn this into anything bigger than it needs to be.

thanks everyone for the input regardless. let's keep it mature here.

Mu9enx

Reaction score
once again...dont care.

people ask for opinions on their car...others dont like it and tell em. you can either brush it off or get offended...your choice.

dont like someone's opinion? welcome to the internet. well id say it in real life also so whatever.

I don't recall Wen asking for an opinion; just sharing a story that most members found funny and amusing. :ohsnap:

Welcome to the internet? Real good rebuttal, kind sir. :coffee:

Nothing to do with the internet whatsoever, however I'd still tell you your comment was unjustified IRL either way.

come on guys, let's drop it. it's only a story to be shared. let's not turn this into anything bigger than it needs to be.

thanks everyone for the input regardless. let's keep it mature here.

Sorry for the thread jack Wen. Let's keep all this trash to PM's, guys. :boink:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Jesus....8 pages....

turned from a story into a debate about how ****ty regions are to live in.....

Guess i didnt miss much this weekend.....

1. Driving any modded import= jus a matter of time before u get rolled...profilin or not...tahts the damn truth

2. Opinions= they're like assholes...everyone has em...get used to it..especially on the internet

i found this page more hilarious then anything....thats for a good laugh fellas.....:thumbsup:

Back