got pulled over :D

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to people, go to church, and good things will happen to you!

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
yea...victorville is actually a series of underground caves where jae lives the life of batman in California

nexTOme

Reaction score
ok i was pulled over @ claremont....
and my car is still registered to old house which is nearly 60-70mi away from where i was pulled over.....

he said he doesnt want me to come down to claremont (without knowing that i moved to down here) just for $10 fix it ticket.....

then he saw it was my dad's car and wanted to give him ticket for who knows what reason.....:rofl:

steadypimpin

Reaction score
ok i was pulled over @ claremont....
and my car is still registered to old house which is nearly 60-70mi away from where i was pulled over.....

he said he doesnt want me to come down to claremont (without knowing that i moved to down here) just for $10 fix it ticket.....

then he saw it was my dad's car and wanted to give him ticket for who knows what reason.....:rofl:
thats still messed up tho. He shoulda just let it go. Thats the dick move comin out in the cop. They cant help it I think.

trancemode

Reaction score
lol u should've lower your 2front windows. i had tint yeteray when i got pulled over, but i lower my music, turn off my hid, my engie, and lower my 2 front windows lol

lwlba

Reaction score
haha wow jae wow that's some luck right there!

pyaarawala

Reaction score
When you guys see cops do you immediately roll down your windows? Usually the cops see the tints and say "we're not dumb, we know you have tints" My cousin said he got pulled over for tints and tried to hide it. And the cop said roll up your windows.

Back