FS: GReddy Emanage Blue

xmsleepr

Reaction score
be all end all question will this plug and play into a 5speed i4 1999 meaning that all the wiring needed is included to plug it in between my stock OBD2 computer and is the tuning software and cable included?

changaroo

Reaction score
be all end all question will this plug and play into a 5speed i4 1999 meaning that all the wiring needed is included to plug it in between my stock OBD2 computer and is the tuning software and cable included?

yes, its simple if you can read a pinout diagram for your ecu, then installing shouldnt be an issue. you will have to do some cutting and splicing, but its not hard.

the emanage blue is not car specific. cars from all makes / models can use it.

i do not have the tuning software / cable, as your tuner should have those, but if you you really want them i can send you a link to download it. the software / emanage support tool costs up to $100+ dollars to buy alone.

jdmcg3

Reaction score

thanks knox.

i wanted to know what the unit was made for.. not what it could be used with

dude jdmcg3, dont take this personally... but if you lowballed me on my harness bar, which was priced lower than this, how am i supposed to take you seriously on the emanage??

your price was 130 obo.. i threw out 100. 80 or lower i feel would have felling under 'lowball'. im in the middle of a swap.. this is more meaningful than a harness bar; especially when i dont have racing seats nor harnesses.. i just wanted it badly cause i never even thought about this bar in an accord..

changaroo

Reaction score
so if you offered me $100 for harness bar, and my emanage is listed for $200 OBO...

what part of that makes you think youre truely interested in it?

tumblr_lcofyeJ7ss1qcq353.gif

xmsleepr

Reaction score
hmm from what i take it you think hes not serious because on another item he offered you 77% of your asking price and you took that as a lowball...now my assumption is that you think he only has $100 to spend so he wants this emanage for $100...

sunroof

Reaction score
hmm from what i take it you think hes not serious because on another item he offered you 77% of your asking price and you took that as a lowball...now my assumption is that you think he only has $100 to spend so he wants this emanage for $100...

:lolrun:

bump for good seller and good stuff, is this sort of like a kpro is for k motors??

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
hmm from what i take it you think hes not serious because on another item he offered you 77% of your asking price and you took that as a lowball...now

:lolrun:

bump for good seller and good stuff, is this sort of like a kpro is for k motors??

No It's like hondata from b motors :slap:

Lmfao

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back