Guys need your help!!!

leo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I dont know if this has happened to anybody but It looks like the front right looks a bit more dropped than the driver front side. When I drive it doesnt feel weird at all. What should I do, or has this happened to anybody??? Please advise

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lemon you ****, shut up.

as for your problem leo...did you put the correct springs on the front and back? cuz if you put one for the front and one for the back, both up front, that might cause that problem you have.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
pretty sure you cant put the rear springs on the front shocks...it wont sit properly.

are you on a level surface?

leo

Reaction score
Yea Im sure I put the right shocks. Is only a little bit but I am really picky. This car was crashed in the font so I am thinking it might that one feder might be a little bit lower than the other. I will double check this weekend the front suspension again. Ohh and I dont have the boat look :)

leo

Reaction score
Well I Install them myself, but I was measuring the gap and it looks like the fender where the car was crashed was a bit lower than the other. So I moved a bit the fender up and now it looks fine. Again Thank you all for your help. But I think I might try to lower a bit more in the front. Im going to do that thing from the DIY article. What do you guys think?? I mean i like the way it looks now, but If I lower a bit more in the front it will be perfect..

Back