H/o Alternator ?

xmsleepr

Reaction score
i just would want to know how many amps would i need for my H/o Alternator im not really trying to use a 2nd battery i dont think in my opinion my system is that big to be runing 2 batteries plus thats putting more strain on my alternator to charge 2 batteries and w.e else my car uses up..

My setup is

2 10" Ev Midbass woofers on the deck
2 6 1/2 Beymas loudspeaker
2 Titanium bullet tweeters

2 10" MTX 500W subs

Soundstream trx 880.4 \\\\ 3 30amp fuses
sony explode 1000.2 \\\ 2 40amp fuses

where did you get your beymas?!?!

eggyhustles

Reaction score
i just would want to know how many amps would i need for my H/o Alternator im not really trying to use a 2nd battery i dont think in my opinion my system is that big to be runing 2 batteries plus thats putting more strain on my alternator to charge 2 batteries and w.e else my car uses up..

My setup is

2 10" Ev Midbass woofers on the deck
2 6 1/2 Beymas loudspeaker
2 Titanium bullet tweeters

2 10" MTX 500W subs

Soundstream trx 880.4 \\\\ 3 30amp fuses
sony explode 1000.2 \\\ 2 40amp fuses

big 3 and 1 batt is enough since those amps aren't doing anything near rated power.

xx24xx

Reaction score
I have a 200A Stinger HO alt I will sell you. It's made specifically for Honda Accord 4cyl. Your going to need a good dry cell battery because they put out more power and recharge faster than the rest. Also upgrade the big 3 like egg salad sandwich said (I kid you). I posted it for sale some time ago if you want to see pics. PM me if your interested.

Back