H22a Swap

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Twobit said:
Incredible, soooo much more room in the engine bay than a f23a keep up the good work boys

also titanium, you lookin for some killer wheels? I got a set of racingharts for sale...practically brand new...under 10k miles 2 tires worn other 2 look brand new. Reason being that I had a neg. camber in my front end so the inside of the fronts wore quick

no thanks for the wheels.. i love my 1000Miglia!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Picking up my H22A4 this saturday I cant't wait I have to go to MASS to pick it up.

01accorddx

Reaction score
im ****ed i got a ref ticket on mon, i gotta pulll out my ****, n get it ref. **** suckss

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
dreman said:
lol or the first time I shift lol.
i want that experience in my 6th gen!!!! hahaha. i drove a mini cooper 5 speed today at honda, hahah, those things are ridiculous, hahaha, also got to drive a tsx;). i love manuals now and it just makes me want one more now, haha.

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
01accorddx i got a question did you have to use the accord mounts or the prelude and what did you have to do on the drivers side mount for it to work?

theaccordian

Reaction score
If I remember right he used all stock accord mounts except for the driver side mount which came from an accord euro r or someting.

Back