Had some time yesterday.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
car looks amazing!!! i already told you that on v6p though haha

everything flows so well..if almost tinted my headlights like yours the first time i saw it.. :thumbsup: and i actually might get visors because of urs...

TruV6

Reaction score
Emeryville, CA...lol...oh yeah I did use the Yellow Stained Glass spray made by Krylon...it came out perfect on the lights so I am happy with the results...and yeah, like i said before, the visors are great for people who like to drive with their windows open..it's just something that adds a little something different from other cars...

CHID0

Reaction score
dude your car is mint.....someday i'll be on your level....

whereismyshoe

Reaction score
an inspiration. i have a soft spot for bronze rims. PS, any chance i can get full res versions of any of these?

TruV6

Reaction score
hey whereismyshoe...you just wanted a picture or something? You can copy and paste it if you'd like, I don't have any better pics until I buy a new camera, which is hopefully soon.

whereismyshoe

Reaction score
hey whereismyshoe...you just wanted a picture or something? You can copy and paste it if you'd like, I don't have any better pics until I buy a new camera, which is hopefully soon.

well no, i'm assuming that you resized the pictures before you posted them, i'm saying that i'd like a picture the size it was, before you resized it.

Back