Headers Questions

Dolebag

Reaction score
Does anyone know if performance headers (Mine are Megan Racing 4-2-1 SS Headers) can be covered by your stock exhaust manifold cover? (i think thats what it is, if not the thing that covers your headers...with the warning "HOT" and flaming hand.)

If anyone knows it'd be helpful!

9450erick

Reaction score
dont think so cause im pretty sure the screws holes are on the original exhuast.
y would u do that. in my opinion that thing looked ugly(thats only my opinion)

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
Does anyone know if performance headers (Mine are Megan Racing 4-2-1 SS Headers) can be covered by your stock exhaust manifold cover? (i think thats what it is, if not the thing that covers your headers...with the warning "HOT" and flaming hand.)

If anyone knows it'd be helpful!

Nope, i had to remove the cover to install the DC Sports 4-2-1 header, pretty sure its the same deal for you.....

nyknick1015

Reaction score
you can use a custom harnes to hold it in place if you want. thats what i plan on donig

Dolebag

Reaction score
It's all about passing that visual smog check when it comes up. I'd rather be able to see the headers when I pop the hood but I gotta have something to keep that **** concealed! It's CA come on =P

redlinevtec

Reaction score
It's all about passing that visual smog check when it comes up. I'd rather be able to see the headers when I pop the hood but I gotta have something to keep that **** concealed! It's CA come on =P

I know this is old, but did you ever get that intake manifold cover on to pass emissions? What did you do? Or anyone else here in this situation. I'm curious. I'm thinking about getting some SS Megan headers.

Latest posts

Back