headlight prjectors??

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
unless your stock was "depo" stock style.
or your stock was all hazed and didnt put out any light in front of you.

almost all, if not all, members will say that egay halo/projectors are waste of money, because stock puts out far better light output and light pattern. this is not opinion; it is solid fact.

+1

Your OEM headlights must have been in pretty rough shape, because there is no way the halo projectors had better light output than the OEM Stanly headlights.

madmech_79

Reaction score
unless your stock was "depo" stock style.
or your stock was all hazed and didnt put out any light in front of you.

almost all, if not all, members will say that egay halo/projectors are waste of money, because stock puts out far better light output and light pattern. this is not opinion; it is solid fact. when i had those so called "halo" headlight, they were like-new condition. my stocks were also in very good condition.

if you must have aftermarket headlight (not going custom), then id say TYC is the way to go. but read my post carefully, i never said TYC is any better than stock. TYC is do-able.
Im just saying these lights where better than my stock lights. One was a little hazed but not bad, as far as I could tell they where original factory headlights. I have the exact set pictured in this post and Im sure there are more expensive projectors that are better quality and have better output. These projectors are not bad for the money. Keep in mind also my car is 10 years old, Im sure if I bought new oem they would have been far better also. I just wanted to give an honest opinion since he is considering buying them and I own the set.

Unknown

Reaction score
I personally am not a big fan of these, well actually I hate them, but I do perfer the tyc style ones, but like people said do as you please bro.

What I am interested in is the tytsx projectors in the accord headlight, sick!!! If you have any info please share. Thanks.

kurtage77

Reaction score
Not many people liking the halo projectors here :sad:
i'll stick to my gunz lol I still love em, but i'll buy tyc projectors if i can get a deal on them

US3D98

Reaction score
lol yea im starting to lean to retrofit more butt my OEM lights are kinda messed up like the outside clearcoat coming off and has a plastic burnt spot in one place on both headlights >< and the alignment adjuster **** up lol how much area TYC again?

kurtage77

Reaction score
lol yea im starting to lean to retrofit more butt my OEM lights are kinda messed up like the outside clearcoat coming off and has a plastic burnt spot in one place on both headlights >< and the alignment adjuster **** up lol how much area TYC again?

i think they run for like 250 to 280 ish

not really sure i haven't really looked into them

Back