Headlights not working on 2000 Accord EX help:(

LoCoNights

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Let me say that I recently purchase my 2000 Honda accord ex and have fallen in love with the car. One issue has come up. I went to turn on my headlight and they are not coming on. They were working the night before. I believe I checked all the fuses and none of them appear to be blown. I'm pretty lost right. If you guys have any ideas I would love u forever! Thanks in advance.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Let me say that I recently purchase my 2000 Honda accord ex and have fallen in love with the car. One issue has come up. I went to turn on my headlight and they are not coming on. They were working the night before. I believe I checked all the fuses and none of them appear to be blown. I'm pretty lost right. If you guys have any ideas I would love u forever! Thanks in advance.

You did check the fuse box under the hood right? Does your high beams work? Is there anything else not working other than the headlights? Battery is not dead.. etc etc.

Last edited:

BKLYN ACCORD

Reaction score
lmao i have same problem. just my driver side not going on. same year and model. i have hid kit installed. checked fuses and everything. but havent tried a multi meter on the wires to see if there is juice flowing. been driving like this for nearly 6 months

LoCoNights

Reaction score
sorry for not getting back sooner. They are just standard headlights. No kits or anything like that. I believe i have checked all the fuses and none are blown. I have checked both bulbs and they are also good. Any other ideas guys?

Back