Hello from Australia! '02 4Cyl

LeAccord

Reaction score
Oh you're doing hsc?! I did mine last year.. went horrible.. ANYWAY! You shouldnt be up at this hour! You're gonna begin to regret it :p
Plan sounds good man! :) update as you do it hey?

And nah man no HIDs for me, i just bought xenon bulbs from ebay. they have a tinge of blue so I'm pretty sure they're 8000k.
have you tried ebay for your stained class paint? Should be there hehe

Lol i dont have school tomorrow..

Yeah just minor stuff then build onto the bigger things.

Oh really? They look bright.. I have HIDs.. range is so much further lol, haven't been flashed by other drivers so all good :driving:

Nah stained glass paint is hard to find because if they come from the us, they can't ship because its a spray can (flammable)

eeeman

Reaction score
Lol i dont have school tomorrow..

Yeah just minor stuff then build onto the bigger things.

Oh really? They look bright.. I have HIDs.. range is so much further lol, haven't been flashed by other drivers so all good :driving:

Nah stained glass paint is hard to find because if they come from the us, they can't ship because its a spray can (flammable)

oh, why not? I'm at college now haha

how much did the HID kit set you back? I may do it with mine.. I'm really keen on completing the civic fogs install though

they don't supply it at bunnings or anything? try some art stores e.g. eckersley's

p.s. would this be right? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...inkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B002021B1S

LeAccord

Reaction score

eeeman

Reaction score
Interviews going on for the whole day for students..

I got the kit for $60 off ebay. Best seller you'll find. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/23073034...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2719wt_1219

They provide some bolts and zip ties instead of double sided tape .. I still need to properly mount mine..
Yeah i wanna do the civic fog install too .

I cant find it.. and nah its like this; http://www.createforless.com/Krylon...d19973.aspx?utm_source=amznads&utm_medium=cse

Aw sick dude I'll keep in saved in watched items. I'll do it once I get new rim setup.

Think i might just buy the Buillens then get em fixed up at a shop or something. i figure its just the lip.

And i'll have a look around for you man. If I see it anywhere I'll msg ya

LeAccord

Reaction score
Yeah man, best communication i've had on ebay with this guy. Fast delivery, e.g. buy tuesday night, comes thursday morning.

Difference is awesome..
5000k philips diamond vision:

149rziw.jpg

6000k HIDs that i bought:

2el40o3.jpg

Photo's dont do it enough justice.. It lights up the whole street and gives so much more visibility.. wish i had the money for retrofits though lol.
Gonna have to fork out more cash for stretched tires as well ;)

Cheers man. I'll hold off blackhousing the headlights until i can find the stained glass paint..

eeeman

Reaction score
Yeah man, best communication i've had on ebay with this guy. Fast delivery, e.g. buy tuesday night, comes thursday morning.

Difference is awesome..
5000k philips diamond vision:

149rziw.jpg

6000k HIDs that i bought:

2el40o3.jpg

Photo's dont do it enough justice.. It lights up the whole street and gives so much more visibility.. wish i had the money for retrofits though lol.
Gonna have to fork out more cash for stretched tires as well ;)

Cheers man. I'll hold off blackhousing the headlights until i can find the stained glass paint..

That is so damn bright!!! is that for high beams too man?

I asked Darius his fender to ground measurements and he's almost an inch lower than i am all around! Helllll no I ain't going that low hahaha
$600-$700 for brand new fresh tyres :(

LeAccord

Reaction score
Lol not sure what you're asking.. Were those pictures with highbeams? No. Do i have HIDs for highbeams? No, its not good to constantly flash HIDs, as i do to people in front of me who piss me off for ****ty/wreckless driving :jae:

5000k philips diamond vision + stock highbeams:

qsv620.jpg

HIDs + stock highbeams:

x2uhcw.jpg

For some reason they look more blue with high beams on lol.. probably just the iphone camera..
Damn so low.. Easy defect here in nsw lol..
What tyres are you thinking of getting?

eeeman

Reaction score
Hahaha the second! But oh okay, i thought when you install HIDs, they come with low and a high beam. I guess the low beams are already bright enough hey

Yeah my mate got defected just the other week for having wheels too far out of the fender and being too low haha. I heard the highway patrols go out hunting on Friday nights. Makes sense though....

And I'm not too sure to be honest. I tried asking before but I didnt get a proper answer. Any recommendations? I don't want too much stretch. Just enough to fit the car.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Nah man just lows. You can buy another kit for high beams but you'll blow the ballasts fair quickly if you tend to flash them or constantly turn them on/off for short periods, plus HIDs take a couple of seconds to warm up so really, you don't want to use HIDs for high beams.

Haha geez damn cops.. They're always out on friday and saturdays.. was driving home from sydney the other week on saturday night.. no cops at all lol.

My mate has 225/40 slightly stretched on 18x8F and 18x9 rears. Looks nice and not too stretched. Not sure if you can see very well, but its only stretched a little bit.

2emzfdc.jpg

483090_10151259178262516_1934187430_n.jpg

eeeman

Reaction score
oh you were up here? tell me next time so we can meet up hehe

hmmmm, according to those picturess i might want 215 on the 8s and maybe 225 on the 9s........

friends car looks awesome man. creating a mini honda club there? :p

Back