Hello From Houston

GMANsr

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just want to peek in and say hello. I just took back from by daughter a 2002 V6. We bought it for her back in 2008 while she was in college. I took her to the Honda dealer today and she just bought a 13 Accord Ex coupe. So now I get to drive this one again. It's Champaign color, cloth seats. I've already upgraded the stereo for her to navigation, so that is done. It has Acura TL wheels with Honda Center caps. The car just reached 200k miles, and I had the timing belt and water pump and transmission fluid drained and replaced. She runs like a top. I'll post pics later.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6thgenaccord forum, and make yourself at home. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures. ;)

(For your information, you need to wait for 7 days after your member registration date in order to post your picture. It's the security purpose for this website.)

GMANsr

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I'll post some pics once I am allowed too. I plan on repainting it next month I have to get rid of all the door dings, color match the black trim at the bottom, and add a deck lid spoiler.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Welcome! Curious to see it as is (color/wheel combo). What color do you plan on painting it?

NASOHC

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You must be old like me, I'm a "Senior Member" here @40... lol! Congrats on getting your daughter a 2013 Accord, great car!

Back