hello from lost angeles

.ndraaaa

Reaction score
hey guys,

i'm a new guy here, elsewhere i'm known as plumers. this username is actually my nickname, so eventually i'm going to change my username into this. currently i drive a 2000 honda accord ex with V6, nighthawk black pearl. second owner, i've had the car for 2 years, it had about 60k miles when i bought it and now i just break 102k miles. current mods is only CL-S sways, my handling is significantly improved now. future mods is listed below:

.AEM V2 CAI
.DC headers
.CL-S muffler
.omni or tein basics coilovers
.neuspeed strut bar, megan lower tie bars
.blackhoused headlights with amber strips, led
.wings west lip kit
.TSX rims
.eventually j32 and 6-speed swap

it's not a whole lot of plan, but that's what i have so far. i'm more into modified oem looks and i want to stay legal. so, hope this forum can help to make all that happen, i'm also going to contribute to the society the very best i can. oh, i'll post up the picture pretty soon.

cheers

Last edited:

.ndraaaa

Reaction score
here you go, i'll post up some more once i get my camera this weekend.

IMG_0019.jpg

Hey buddy when are we going to keep bugging Kiet to do our blackhousings together ? :)

why not. you mind if we do it in your house? cuzz i don't think he wants to work in my ghetto apartment. when do you available?

dude, i'm getting the paint somewhere this weekend. which color you think looks better, non-glossed black or glossed black?

Back