hello my name is..

A-cord

Reaction score
hey guys my name's alex and i'm addicted to 6ga.com. i've been on the forums here for awhile now. i just never made one of these. it'd be cool to get to know some of the regulars around here.

so if you could just leave your a/s/l and # i'll get back to you as soon as possible.. lol jp :icon_gay:

oh and i iz vietnamese.. i don't know how big the asian population is on here but i always see 'fob' thrown around on here so i'm guessing there's a good amount loll.

here's my car for reference.. since this is how i know who's who on here lol
moaresttt.jpg

Last edited:

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Hello Alex....my name is Mojeans69....but you can call me Mojeans... :rofl: I feel like this is an AA meeting...just kidding my name is Tyrell pronounced tie-rell...lolz

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Whatup Alex. Obviously I see you on here all the time, lol.

I'm Kevin. I haz gold car. pity me.

And yea, i probably refresh the Forums Index page every 30 seconds all day every day :coffee:

jk

....but seriously.......

A-cord

Reaction score
Hello Alex....my name is Mojeans69....but you can call me Mojeans... :rofl: I feel like this is an AA meeting...just kidding my name is Tyrell pronounced tie-rell...lolz

hahah please tell me why you're addicted and how you can improve yourseld

whats up man nice panda you got there. my name is KJ wanna be my friend? lol

sure i'll be your friend.. fo 5 dolla

Whatup Alex, my name's Nikita and I've been around for a while.. I have an addiction here as well.

lol def sounds like an AA meeting

Sup Alex...IM Choi....and no0o0o0o0 i iz not korean....buahahahahaha

lol you are def not korean.. because every other korean doesn't have choi some where in their name..

Whatup Alex. Obviously I see you on here all the time, lol.

I'm Kevin. I haz gold car. pity me.

And yea, i probably refresh the Forums Index page every 30 seconds all day every day :coffee:

jk

....but seriously.......

lol yeah man i see you all the time too.. and it's ok i hit the refresh button every 5 secs

Mojeans69

Reaction score
hahah please tell me why you're addicted and how you can improve yourseld

sure i'll be your friend.. fo 5 dolla

lol def sounds like an AA meeting

lol you are def not korean.. because every other korean doesn't have choi some where in their name..

lol yeah man i see you all the time too.. and it's ok i hit the refresh button every 5 secs

How am I addicted??? How am I addicted??? im always logged on here...lmfao thats how im addicted

Back