Help me figure out this build or find the owner.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Nobody wants to try anything new anymore. I understand being inspired by something but you don't have to copy it. I'm not trying to sound like a d ck but be unique and maybe somebody will like your build so much they'll want to copy everything you have

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Nobody wants to try anything new anymore. I understand being inspired by something but you don't have to copy it. I'm not trying to sound like a d ck but be unique and maybe somebody will like your build so much they'll want to copy everything you have
i mean really not many more things to try being that some of these cars are 16 years old. some way or another someone has already done it

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
i mean really not many more things to try being that some of these cars are 16 years old. some way or another someone has already done it

I understand that but he was asking for every part this guy had because he wanted to be exactly like him.

agginline86

Reaction score
while I agree, it's hard to go wrong with lowering and OEM lip kit.
Always looks clean

f20bcg3

Reaction score
:
I understand that but he was asking for every part this guy had because he wanted to be exactly like him.
ok i see where your coming from i mean yea its fair to want to be inspired by members ride but to want to look exactly like it tsk tsk :/

JokerJay

Reaction score
Nah, if you'd had read the entire post you'd have seen that i stated i didnt want it to look entirely like it. I just wanted to know what he had on HIS car. Plz take the hate elsewhere. I mean i totally agree with you Jordan_H, like if ppl did like my own build, id appreciate that they've liked what i have done but on the same note, id try to help them see that their own style and personality is nice too. Also agree though with F20bcg3, we are 10-15 years down the road, someone somewhere pretty much has tried everything.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty sure that's Bill's old car.

OEM lip kit
Lowered on coils
CCW classis or lm20s
Retrofit blackhouse headlights
Windows tinted
AIT carbon fiber roof spoiler
Mesh grille

It's hard to try and be different with a car that has been out for a decade and a half, it's still possible. Doesn't take much for a car to look nice though.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty sure that's Bill's old car.

OEM lip kit
Lowered on coils
CCW classis or lm20s
Retrofit blackhouse headlights
Windows tinted
AIT carbon fiber roof spoiler
Mesh grille

It's hard to try and be different with a car that has been out for a decade and a half, it's still possible. Doesn't take much for a car to look nice though.

Wings west on a coupe and your wide as hell lm5ts are perfect examples of being different though

Brad2274

Reaction score
Wings west on a coupe and your wide as hell lm5ts are perfect examples of being different though

yeah but all the work he's doing is in no way easy and beyond the average persons ability/ambition, if i didnt buy my sedan side skirts and front lip already modded to fit the coupe, i probably wouldnt have gotten around to modding more than just the front lip myself :lawl:
i understand completely if this guy just wants some simple bolt on mods to look like the many modified cgs out there, which may all look similar but look good nonetheless.

Back