help need some advice

acedomain

Reaction score
this is total :bs2: your car isnt even bad all you need is some body parts and your good its not like it cant run, sorry to here that man ....im sure you will get it back man...and i hope you get some money in your pocket too....good luck greg!!

Phatbass

Reaction score
before you fix it, how much is the insurance ganna give you? how much to buy it back? how much is the shop charging?

Dont do ANYTHING till you get all your #'s right.

nyckidd

Reaction score
before you fix it, how much is the insurance ganna give you? how much to buy it back? how much is the shop charging?

Dont do ANYTHING till you get all your #'s right.

Well I know the shop and they doing it for a few dollars and a bottle or 2, I'm waiting to hear the numbers from the insurance company

Phatbass

Reaction score
Just wait till you get everything sorted with your insurance company and the check is in your hand.

How much they doing the job for?

98acclude

Reaction score
I say buy it back... they were gonna let me buy my old civic back for 400.. lol but I wanted sumthing better! :D so I got my accord! :p but yeah hopefully this goes well so you can buy it back fix it then have tons of money left over for upgrading this and that or for whatever you wanna spend your money on! this could be a good thing! dont worry if all else fails you'll get a brand new car! start fresh and it'll be just as fun as this one if not more!

00accord91

Reaction score
if people are donating parts to u and ur getting them cheap jus buy the car back and fix it. then u got money for mods. or you can buy something newer and more reliable..u may think its reliable and nothings wrong but there can always be one little thing you overlooked.

nyckidd

Reaction score
I feel you, depends on how much they selling it back to me I will decide to get something else or keep it and do my G upgrade

Back