help with wobbling

meximan16

Reaction score
i think am gonna replace the upper ball joints. they're still the oem ones so might as well so we rule that out. and it's not in the steering wheel, i can feel it in the car and when i press the gas pedal. but to me it feels like it's coming from the front drivers side

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
dont just throw money at the car...

wait around for others to chime in...im still going with bad axle.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
that happened to me too...

at first it was at the 20 but then it gets worse on 40 and up...

i got my cv joint replaced on one side... it was not enought... then i replace both

and now its back to normal again...

not sure if upper ball joint is the cv joint... but i was told that they replaced my cv joint

paid 200 each so 400 total... kinda high but it was danger for me to drive...

meximan16

Reaction score
i did have to replace my axle 2 years ago, and it was an autozone replacement. could it be that? i did notice that there is a part that comes out of the axle boot, like a clap or something that looked gridded off like it was hitting something

meximan16

Reaction score
lol ya that thing? haha forgot the m,
it's not greasy, but there's a part that sticks out of the clamp and i think thats what has been hitting

meximan16

Reaction score
so i was driving to autozone to see if my axle is still under warranty, and ended up braking really hard, and it went away, idk if i should be happy, or more worried!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I dont understand what your saying, whatever's there is still there. You have your axle shaft coming from your transmission to your cv joint. On both sides there are CV boots...the shaft continues into the transmission and into the cv joints past the boots.

Are the clips on there? Take some good pictures, we can't help you with jostled information.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i did have to replace my axle 2 years ago, and it was an autozone replacement. could it be that? i did notice that there is a part that comes out of the axle boot, like a clap or something that looked gridded off like it was hitting something

i got mine replaced twice... within 4 months... good thing it was still under waranties...

no more going to tireplus to change my cv joints... its crappy... they say they don't know whats wrong... i mean come on... cv joints need replace after 4 months... thats crappy :furious:

Back