Hey, I'm New here...PICS(Link to Photobucket on first page)

truonghthe

Reaction score
Welcome to the site I would recomend that you should get rid couple thing in your car. First is the Halo light, clear tail light, that ricer wing or spoiler and finally is that body kit or front bumper.

JC98

Reaction score
Welcome to the site I would recomend that you should get rid couple thing in your car. First is the Halo light, clear tail light, that ricer wing or spoiler and finally is that body kit or front bumper.

Yup I know. I bought the car in its exact condition. And yeah I am about to go pick up some OEM 2002 Coupe Bumpers today all 4 for 200, But i think I'm going to not get the rear bumper and get a 98-00 coupe rear bumper. What do you think? I think it looks better with the lip kit and I might be getting an OEM Rear lip soon and still in search of the rest of the OEM Lip kit. The wing......haha... I know that HAS TO GO!!! Well I am going to begin to change my car alot so hopefully it wont like it does. I have alot of plans for this car PM me and I'll let you know exactly what i plan to do.Thanks for your Constructive Criticism :D

truonghthe

Reaction score
Yup I know. I bought the car in its exact condition. And yeah I am about to go pick up some OEM 2002 Coupe Bumpers today all 4 for 200, But i think I'm going to not get the rear bumper and get a 98-00 coupe rear bumper. What do you think? I think it looks better with the lip kit and I might be getting an OEM Rear lip soon and still in search of the rest of the OEM Lip kit. The wing......haha... I know that HAS TO GO!!! Well I am going to begin to change my car alot so hopefully it wont like it does. I have alot of plans for this car PM me and I'll let you know exactly what i plan to do.Thanks for your Constructive Criticism :D

k that plan very well lol however good luck finding OEM lip kit lol.

Back