Hey, I'm new here

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I figured I should make one of these, being new 'n everything.

I'm Jack, from Northern Kentucky, and being 16, I'm probably one of the younger ones here. Don't worry, I'll try not to sound like a complete noob...

I have a DEP 98 Accord LX Sedan F23a1 with the 4 speed auto. It has just a hair under 194,000 miles and, as far as I know, is still on the original transmission... The transmission is on the way south though, its like a kick in the back every time it shifts in to second. But I picked up the car for $1800, so I don't mind putting the money into it for the transmission.

It's got some no-name 15" wheels that have seen better days, but still aren't in bad shape. Further mods will come at a very slow pace, as lifeguarding isn't exactly a high paying job.

Anyway, I hope I learn something while I'm here, and maybe make some contributions along the way :)

BTW; you're smileys are great :naughty:

Narftastic

Reaction score
welcome to the site bro im 19 and i think there is a few other "teens" in here...post some pictures of your car

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
19 too, but I'm my way out of the teens in July :'( it makes me want to cry...I feel so old! and my girlfriend turns 20 tomorrow so she has an hour and a half til that point lol

either way, I have a DEP sedan too! haha welcome to the site. Hope everyone can help you moving forward with your car :D

Back