Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jan. 27, 2022

T

Top stories on

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 18, 2022 * 6 posts * 99 views
jumpncrash said: Hey guys! So my 6th gen is down because of ball joints so I went and got my 12 ton shop press back from my buddy to get the job done. Unfortunately once I got it back home and ... Read more >>
January 27, 2022 * 1 post * 10 views
gill1606 said: I was looking at the RS racing series trunk wing from either the 1992-1995 Civic coupe OR from the 1994-2001 Integra 2 Dr or from the 4 dr version. Will be getting the one with ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 7 posts * 193 views
RedRyder said: I almost want this to swap the guts of my car into haha. [link] [link] Read more >>
January 04, 2022 * 2 posts * 108 views
BlkCurrantKord said: Those are factory fenders with side markers added in. You can find foglight kits on ebay or other places online. Check the members ride section for ideas Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 4 posts * 153 views
Galaxywide said: Unfortunately I don't have a list of the codes, I saved them but have since gotten a new phone. I'll have to pull them again at some point, but I do recall them being generic things ... Read more >>
January 13, 2022 * 8 posts * 280 views
RedRyder said: The optics in these headlights were not engineered for HID lighting, like the ones in the 01-03 Acura CL or TL which came with HID low beams from the factory. Putting HID kits ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 5 posts * 194 views
Gallowlight said: Any codes stored? Even temporary ones? My V6 had similar symptoms, bad crankshaft position sensor. It threw the crank code only once a half year prior which was my only clue. Would ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 5 posts * 289 views
Gallowlight said: Update. Have been driving the car occasionally the last month, putting over 500 miles on it. It has not overheated at all. Definitely needs a heater core flush, as on cold days ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Back