Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 30, 2021

T

Top stories on

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 68 views
Edward Castillo said: All, I have a 2001 Honda Accord 2.3L 4 cylinder, and I'm having trouble removing the high pressure hose between the power steering pump and the rack. I can barely find any videos ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 5 posts * 59 views
Dustin Cashwell said: Hello, recently my clutch pedal went soft on me. Installed new clutch master and slave cylinder. I have no leaks in the cylinders or clutch lines. Have been bleeding it for about ... Read more >>
September 17, 2021 * 1 post * 23 views
cl206 said: So yesterday 9/16 I got all the parts I needed and put new rubber hoses for PS (including the metal cooler and the 3 relatively accessible ones) The rubber hoses were OEM but NOT ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 69 views
BIGG AP said: I turbo'd my 01 5speed accord coupe 2.3l lx now when I get it up to about 3000 - 3500rpm it bogs down like it's starving for something ecu is factory and there's no tune yet please ... Read more >>
September 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 76 views
cl206 said: Hello everyone! So I need to replace the radiator after all these years and saw that the transmission cooler pipe c (ATF) is corroded and rusted (not leaking yet). I've got it ... Read more >>
September 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 219 views
SterlingCG6 said: If you want to sell them I would be willing to buy them from you Read more >>

Continue reading...

Back