Hit and Run..Not sexy. =(

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
he was drunk, hit ur car and he gets off easy? the guy must know ppl in the police force... sue his a$$ :madrun:

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Sounds to me the police are pretty crooked. I agree with DarkSide...he must know people. Reasons like that are why Police Reports are not admissible in court.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Dude im kind of in the same boat so I know how u feel. All I can say is listen to everyone and take this to court. If you have to take it to a higher court if u don't winn the original case.Dont give up on this one.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
The courts will tell you to file it with your insurance or they will think it looks shady on your behalf if you did not. Their mentality is "that's what you have insurance for." Plus there have been laws past regarding "mitigating your damages." If you don't believe me, ask a lawyer.
If I were you, I would file it with my insurance and report the shady police to the FBI.
You need to be careful about accusing the other guy of DUI if the police do not show he was DUI. If the police (shady or not) do not have a record of him being DUI, he could turn around and sue you for slander.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^he mentioned the guy had a BAC of 1.8... if he knows tht, it SHOULD already be on record somewhere... but u're the insurance expert here :thumbsup:

DaAccord98

Reaction score
those pigs r bitchez...thats fked up man i would of killed that lil kid infront of the cops for doin that

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
^^he mentioned the guy had a BAC of 1.8... if he knows tht, it SHOULD already be on record somewhere... but u're the insurance expert here :thumbsup:

I agree with you there. But I was just wondering if he heard the guy had a BAC of 1.8. Especially considering a BAC of 1.8 is impossible without dying. I'm sure he means 0.18 which is possible and pretty dang drunk. I think the world record for highest recorded BAC is somewhere around .70. I seem to remember reading somewhere that another man beat that with a .90 or something but those numbers could be incorrect. I think the Guinness Book stopped recording alcohol related world records in the 90's for fear of being sued. Regardless...most ordinary people (including college binge drinkers) would die of alcohol poisoning around a .4 something.
All I am saying is be careful. If the police really arrested him for DUI, I don't see how they could just let the guy go without having to go through the court system. If there is a police report that shows that kid was driving under the influence, he will be going to court for it.

jbuff

Reaction score
so the campus police AND the greensboro police were at the scene, and they both took reports? the hit and run would be easy to prove but it doesnt matter now that theyve gone on the record saying you were not at fault...proving the BAC will likely be able to get you some money for anything your insurance might not take care of....either way, it sucks that it had to happen like that....good luck with everything

jess

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
yeah..my fault..i meant .18..lol..But yeah, both were at the scene..but since the guy was into some other altercation at the club, greensboro tried to link the 2 as being related and took over the investigation....so yeah, ive gotta call campus police today and get their report.

angelplus

Reaction score
WTF thats gay. FTP FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue his *** man, that's bull****. 1.8??? Are sure? I think its .18 that's more legit.

Oh^ I didn't see the post above lol

Back