Hit and Run Pictures

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
thanks for posting them, i didnt really have time to update the thread with actual pics.

that sucks:/
On the bright side, it could've been WAY worse

I know it could have been way worst if someone had stolen my front bumper with the lip or even the whole car itself. Other than that, lately all I have been posting on this site is problems occurring with my car and its luck isnt improving at all. It really is a moneypit and I choose to keep dealing with it. (car isnt done yet imo)

Skyy

Reaction score
thanks for posting them, i didnt really have time to update the thread with actual pics.

I know it could have been way worst if someone had stolen my front bumper with the lip or even the whole car itself. Other than that, lately all I have been posting on this site is problems occurring with my car and its luck isnt improving at all. It really is a moneypit and I choose to keep dealing with it. (car isnt done yet imo)

Well, problems happen and you cant really do anything about it. There will always be problems, it just comes down to how you choose to deal with them.

But there is a certain point you have to ask yourself, is it really worth throwing the money at the car? If you love the car, then fix the problems and plan for the worst.

Then again, it could just be a good ol' fashion case of bad luck :sad:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hell that could have been way worse. Sorry man.. I definitely know how it feels to see unexpected damage to my car.

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
Also it bothers me that I have to put aside plans I had for the car.

-Recaro Style Buckets
-XXR 962s
or
-Rota IK-Fs

But, I'll update this thread after I get the 98 front swapped in and maybe some foglights too if I have enough money for that. Thanks for the input.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
WOW..........that is unfortunate.

Hope there are no issues with getting your insurance to fix that up.

I got back to the car last week and found two nice red paint scrape marks on the wife's TL from a 'Door Dinger'.....they were kind enough to dent the crease of the door as well, negating a suction and pull fix......:madrun:

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
WOW..........that is unfortunate.

Hope there are no issues with getting your insurance to fix that up.

I got back to the car last week and found two nice red paint scrape marks on the wife's TL from a 'Door Dinger'.....they were kind enough to dent the crease of the door as well, negating a suction and pull fix......:madrun:

Well my deductable for "Hit and Run" claims are 1000 and my deductable for "Vandalism" claims are 250. So its obvious im going to claim this as a vandalism incident. I got a 98 front conversion planned and some fog lights too.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well my deductable for "Hit and Run" claims are 1000 and my deductable for "Vandalism" claims are 250. So its obvious im going to claim this as a vandalism incident. I got a 98 front conversion planned and some fog lights too.

Hmmm.....was the WW front lip damaged as well?

After I got hit 2 years ago, I was hoping to get my lip kit painted as well, but no such luck, even though it had paint damage.

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
Hmmm.....was the WW front lip damaged as well?

After I got hit 2 years ago, I was hoping to get my lip kit painted as well, but no such luck, even though it had paint damage.

nope the lip is intact and the insurance is going to cover it as well. It has some paint scratches, but thats all.

Back