honda lift

st3b0

Reaction score
honestly, the amount of money you'd need for this to work would be better put to use buying you an suv/truck.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
get coilovers
raise collars
install on car
????
profit!

in all seriousness...a dude on another forum raised his tercel ( :eh: ) and put off road tires on it for the winter. coilovers should raise the car a little. if not, you'd need something custom made...as in...truck coilovers with accord tops and bottoms.

it probably wont be cheap...

lol wut?
is this true?
no, he's a stupid ****.

dilltheswimr

Reaction score
:eh:

neon2.jpg
not that high:p

Even if you pull it off you'll lose some power to the wheels.
dont really care about power loss im not looking to race

get coilovers
raise collars
install on car
????
profit!

in all seriousness...a dude on another forum raised his tercel ( :eh: ) and put off road tires on it for the winter. coilovers should raise the car a little. if not, you'd need something custom made...as in...truck coilovers with accord tops and bottoms.

it probably wont be cheap...

no, he's a stupid ****.
thank you for the first serious post. i dont want a huge lift or anything maybe 1.5 to 2 inches tops. i want to make my accord rugged i already have plans for carpet removal water proof seats and rhino lining in the trunk. just wanted some ideas about suspension

Last edited:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
honestly, the amount of money you'd need for this to work would be better put to use buying you an suv/truck.

+1 But if you do end up spending the money on getting something custom made to lift your car, that'd be cool.

Just don't do what the other guy did. I remember seeing a picture of an accord that was raised using an extremely unsafe method, like jamming some rods in between his springs or something lol. I'm sure the others on the board know about it.

sweagle02

Reaction score
+1 But if you do end up spending the money on getting something custom made to lift your car, that'd be cool.

Just don't do what the other guy did. I remember seeing a picture of an accord that was raised using an extremely unsafe method, like jamming some rods in between his springs or something lol. I'm sure the others on the board know about it.

You referring to that DONK accord? :eekwtf:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

You referring to that DONK accord? :eekwtf:
yeah, that was to fit some twenny fo's :lolhitting:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
custom springs might give you an inch, although kinda depends on the strut i guess... idk gl either way

Back