Honda Tuner July Issue 6thGen?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I'm not hating that he's on the cover.
But there are better representatives for the 6th gen accord.
As stated you can refer to our ROTM's for some impressive reps for 6th gen accords.
none-the-less I'm glad there's a 6th gen accord on the cover.
Now if only it was a sedan..........

indowanksta88

Reaction score
hhm.... our ROTM winners are better than tht car in terms of overall quality :coffee:
i do agree his motor work is impressive, but he has nothing much other than tht :redface2:

i would love to see dre's car... never seen a sedan reppin 6ga yet :sad:

yea you have, remember that blue auto sedan that was turbo'd with gold volk GTU's from a couple years ago? it was featured on import tuner. it was a blue 01-02 sedan.

anyways, i think dave is an OG to 6thgen modding, just because he doesnt have show doesnt mean he doesnt deserve that feature. as others have stated, he is probably the first 6thgen person who swapped in the j32 and 6 speed. i am definetly happy for him and it is good to see a clean 6ga on honda tuning.

truonghthe

Reaction score
hey Mike its time for you to hurry on that 3.5 custom motor and you should put in a Comptech or Turbo that thing up man. Beside that your car is perfect now lol.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Glad he got a cover not sure I have ever seen a 6th gen on the cover of a major mag. The car is clean and simple it might not be show worthy but it's still a 6th gen done nicely. Once you guys are ready start contacting the mags and see what they say. I know a few contacts and again I have not tried ever to get a feature in a magazine but once I do I will see what they say. I’m not even close to where I want to be so I'm in no rush but the more 6th gen accords we see the more easier it will be for all of us.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i am glad he got it also..yeah it isn't flashy..but everything he has on it is clean...i love the wheels personally...and he is def more OG than most of us..can't hate on one of the first to do swaps like that...also he has done tons of other things for the accord scene..just no respect for stuff like that i guess..

i will try and find the pictures i have of his car

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Now if only it was a sedan..........

thats what im talkin about

hahaha.

on the other hand, im glad to see a 6th gen in a mag, and hearing hes on the cover is good too. the cars not that bad, im just really not feelin the wheels at all.....and could go a little lower, imo.......not slammed, but a little lower. i hope we can see more 6th's in mag's more often. they need more recognition i think.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
pictures for everybody..i can't find the ones i took...which means no pics of his other wheels

1-105-7361-l-EnY0dBmLTRPLS3VWg3gQ.jpg

1-105-7510-l-m1wBBRpfuefBMDOUWnvSBg.jpg

1-105-30168-l-PuOzJlNPoJEhIMja0wKwxA.jpg

1-105-30170-l-pOM5YNSmIWnJTv3vOzjSLA.jpg

These pictures are over 3 years old

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
with those wheels, its sick.

i retract my statement a few pages back......its actually quite nice. just needed some real pictures of it.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
is it the most amazing accord in the history of the world? no

but its a guy who has been around for a while, and did something several years ago that is still rarely seen today. so even though there might be better candidates, that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it.

plus, like has been said, can't just post your pics on this site and expect a magazine rep to find them and beg you for a feature lol

Latest posts

Back