Horn Blaring

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
hi everyone,oky this is really weird a ****.i was in my apartment and then i started hearing someones horn blaring n i was like who the heck would be honkin their horn like that in the apartment complex.i peeked thru my window n didnt really see any cars in front except my car n my neighbors chevy truck n some few other vehicles parked..so i said that couldnt be a domestic car cuz the horn sounds like an imports,i went outside to see n hear better then i found out the sound was coming frm my car.i didnt drive this car at all yesterday n im surprised that the horn was jus blaring w/o anybody honkin on it.oky wat im sayin is that DO U GUYS KNO WAT PROBABLY CAUSED IT TO START ACTING WEIRD LIKE THIS?

LoveLee

Reaction score
do you have an alarm?

something similar happened to my car, but it was because my alarm wasnt installed right. when i took it to the shop they said they fixed it but it start going off again like a week later. it got to the point where i had to take the fuse out for the horn. it eventually fixed itself because the tards at the shop couldnt find anything wrong with it.

another thing, it would alarm when i was driving too. so annoying.

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
no,i dont have any alarm on it..i manually open the car with my keys.

Theory208

Reaction score
Couldn't tell you what it could be, but anyone ever set off their panic button while it's in your pocket, while putting your front bumper on? Talk about temporary deafness, almost gave me a heart attack lol

Accord281

Reaction score
Couldn't tell you what it could be, but anyone ever set off their panic button while it's in your pocket, while putting your front bumper on? Talk about temporary deafness, almost gave me a heart attack lol

Lol i did that too!!!

Millz

Reaction score

my brother did it to me while i was installing my HIDs

i threw a wrench at him :rofl:

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
, but anyone ever set off their panic button while it's in your pocket, while putting your front bumper on? Talk about temporary deafness, almost gave me a heart attack lol

Lol i did that too!!!

LMAO

Priceless.

To the OP, the only thing I can think of is if you hit the panic on your remote or someone opened your hood, one of the doors or the trunk without the key

That would trigger the horn

Accord281

Reaction score
Was it constant or on-off-on-off...? If it was constant, I'm thinking there could be a short in the wire.

Theory208

Reaction score
Is it possible that someone else's keyless was on the same frequency? Like a r/c car?

Back