horn honks on bumps and turns - WTF?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
follow the wiring. especially arround the driverside footwell since i think it runs through there

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
this reminds me of what we did to a buddys car. we wired in a relay so that everytime he put the brakes on the horn would honk untill he took his foot off. He came to pick the car up and made it through the first two stop signs leaving before he turned around and came back and ased like wtf we did to his car.

jaw819

Reaction score
this reminds me of what we did to a buddys car. we wired in a relay so that everytime he put the brakes on the horn would honk untill he took his foot off. He came to pick the car up and made it through the first two stop signs leaving before he turned around and came back and ased like wtf we did to his car.
wait, was that intentional? lmao.

sabSquishy

Reaction score

Next time I help someone with their car, THIS is what I'll be doing.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
yes totally intentional hahah he doesn't know **** about cars so he was really ****ing confused on why it was doing that.

jaw819

Reaction score
so my girlfriend and i are debating. i know this sounds stupid, but i'm not completely positive that its the horn.. in certain situations, it sounds like, more faint than the horn, but im not sure what it could be.. i thought it could just be my wheels rubbing the outer/inner lip of the fender, but i'm like, could i really mistake that noise for my horn?
im so confused..

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

was this on youtube? i saw a video just like it. i think it was an ef hatchback if i remember correctly

Back