how much are these worth?

slick

Reaction score
There isn't really anything to ask him. They won't fit on our headlights. Unless he is going to sell these to people where the CF chassis is available, he's SOL.

well he said he would try to mock them up to his friends 6th gen. i told him what you said and he was like well i dont know. so i guess ill wait to see mock up pics

nexTOme

Reaction score
why do you want them so bad?
why not just get some ebay eyelids? is the brand that makes you want it?

i mean come on...eyelids are eyelids.....
pplz rock ebay crap all day long anyways....intake, hid kits, even springs and coilovers.....

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I think his friend bought a bunch of them to sell. Little did he know there will be no market for these stateside.

slick

Reaction score
why do you want them so bad?
why not just get some ebay eyelids? is the brand that makes you want it?

i mean come on...eyelids are eyelids.....
pplz rock ebay crap all day long anyways....intake, hid kits, even springs and coilovers.....

well im not people. if you want to rock ebay stuff go ahead. why does it matter why i want them? i mean i only ask your opinion about them and you ask me why i want them. dont worry about how i spend my money.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I would just suggest getting the ebay eyelids. I've had the same set on my car for about a year and a half.

An eyelid is an eyelid, unless it's real CF........then it's a CF Eyelid.

No one is going to notice if you have name brand eyelids or ebay eyelids.

nexTOme

Reaction score
well im not people. if you want to rock ebay stuff go ahead. why does it matter why i want them? i mean i only ask your opinion about them and you ask me why i want them. dont worry about how i spend my money.

woooow.....whats so wrong about me asking why you want them so much?
i dont know why you have so much of negative attitude towards me.....but whatever.....

again, eyelids are eyelids....its not like they offer you some gain in terms of performance....not like $100+ eyelids will look better than $20 used set......
thats why i asked....and no i wasnt worrying about your spending....

ActNow

Reaction score
Mostly everyone here wants to be helpful to one another thats why they are here. They are only asking a few questions on your objectives to better help you with your problem. Hey we might actually keep you from buying worthless parts and save you a few bills in that process.

...eyelids are eyelids.....
+1

Latest posts

Back