how much did everyone pick up their accords for?

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
ugh, moms just love HMM sedans dont they...

And you had to buy it from your own mother? For 3,000? :boo:

what's worse is my parents are going to buy a wrx (little nudge from me) and NOW they want me to pay for it...FML about 400 a month and then also insurance which is maybe 200-300...then they might make me pay for rent! FML...mothers....i mean i can pay off everything but damn...everything at once on top of that student loans from lincoln tech.

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
i got mine in 09 with 135k, dep, 4cyl, garbage automatic lol for $2500 fully stock!!

Ch1R

Reaction score
1998 Taffy White Ex
ULEV 4cyl, AT
$3700
bought in june 2009
17x,xxx
clean title

RedAccord02

Reaction score
what's worse is my parents are going to buy a wrx (little nudge from me) and NOW they want me to pay for it...FML about 400 a month and then also insurance which is maybe 200-300...then they might make me pay for rent! FML...mothers....i mean i can pay off everything but damn...everything at once on top of that student loans from lincoln tech.

Your parents are buying you or themselves a wrx lol? And paying rent sucks specially at home.

I purchased my 2002 Honda Accord Ex 4cyl. Auto Coupe w/leather Stock, 75k miles on it for 6k. Private owner good condition car, just tranny is starting to act up. bought In Feb '10. I now have 85k and counting no problems so far. Put in a tranny cooler recently hoping it will lengthen the life of my tranny.

Last edited:
Back