How the CanAm Cruise went..........for me.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Darryl was not pointing that comment directly to Millz, it was more of a GENERAL statement. GENERAL...LIKE....AS A WHOLE. Calling someone out on a thead or calling them a name publicly would piss anyone off. Its a low blow and its stupid. Whenever I need to ***** someone out, I just send them a damn PM.

You're absolutely right, but guess what, we live here, and something that happened at the BORDER has nothing to do with the country as a whole.

SO, the same way people from the US will defend their country, we will as well.

Just didn't appreciate the comments, is really all it comes down to.

Mods or not, this about sums up the best way to deal with it,
Whenever I need to ***** someone out, I just send them a damn PM

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
and okay since not many ppl on this site like me anyway, ill go ahead and say this

you people that are going back and forth with the US/Canada bashing are being a bit selfish. This thread is about Justin letting everyone know what happened on his trip. I can understand how some of the US ppl could be upset about what happened (i know im pissed) but thats no reason to bash canada or any of the ppl that live there.
Everyone was very nice to me while i was there (except the b!tch waitress at dinner) and the canada guys we met and spent time with are great people.

The ppl at the border that give Justin sh!t are dbags, plain and simple but that has nothing to do with the rest of the ppl that live in canada so lets leave them out of this. Try to remember CanAm would not be possible without the time and planning that the organizers on the canadian side put into this, lets not bash their country, thats not cool.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
^This^

Next person to bash Canada, or Canadians will get infractions.

I'll allow the bashing of Canadian Customs and Immigration agents and their mothers.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Yep, it all blows big time. Cody, I am planning on CCing my senator as well.

Within the next month or so I'm going to give Lime Rock Park (Racetrack in Lakeville, CT) to see if they would be interested in hosting the CanAm Cruise next year.....
CanAm should be held in So Cal Justin! LOL!!!
Cliffs: Canada

You should move to Southern California. We don't have issues like that around here. *shrugs*
Uh yeah we do. Except it's not with Canada, Mexico instead.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damnnnn justin... that sucks that the canadian immigration was that harsh on u... tht's kinda weird, esp since u're american and u were there last year :eh:

but hey, welcome to my life... tht's how the american immigration treats me :coffee:

matty2013

Reaction score
and as for the borders. As a canadian I've been stopped, searched and made to wait by both Canadian and American customs. I have a clear record and never bring back what I'm not allowed and always declare what I have with me, yet customs must not like my face/car/personality and decide to give me a hard time at BOTH borders.

x998562354 on all customs agents being super ghey!!!

We did talk about all storming the border and trying to usher you trough with someones jacket over your head saying you were infact Justin Bieber. We don't think they would have bought it though.

Last edited:

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
Well she DID make it clear your order of wings came with the pizza.... LOL just kidding it was funny that you kept asking for it even after everyone else got their appetizers

she hated me! All i wanted were wings, i didnt think that was too much to ask. She told me there was a wings/pizza special and I told her i didnt want that because i wasnt gonna eat 20 wings. I told her i wanted the appetizer, i believe i used the c word as well lol i was mad.
She straight told me that i could NOT have my wings till the meal came out. I was like ummmmmmm why? Everyone else has hot appetizers....

oh yea and we got our food before our drinks

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Glad I wasn't there. I would have flipped out. Horrible food service is one of my pet peeves.....

Back