How the CanAm Cruise went..........for me.

6genaccord

Reaction score
yeah man it was good to catch up with you guys on the ride back at least haha

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
lol seems like ur an ignorant tool to me...

I'm sure Gates, Oregon is the most happening place on earth.

Gates had a pretty nice country side. But non the less, you shouldnt be calling anyone names unless your looking for trouble.

OP, I think the reason why they didnt stop you before was maybe because you didnt have a lot of stuf in your car maybe. I know that Canadians are kinda anal about bringing stuff across the border, they always want to tax the **** outtta you.

Raul

Reaction score
hondaluver, millz was defending Canada cuz thats where he is from. I am not sure, how is he in trouble for standing up for his country. Seriously stop bashing Canada.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Cliffs: Canada

You should move to Southern California. We don't have issues like that around here. *shrugs*

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
hondaluver, millz was defending Canada cuz thats where he is from. I am not sure, how is he in trouble for standing up for his country. Seriously stop bashing Canada.

I'm aware of that, but it became personal when you call someone names. Darryl wasnt pointing anyone out personally, and its his right to have an opinion without people bashing him.

IMO, I like canada, If I lived there, I wouldnt be driving a 6thgen for sure lol. Probably be a skyline or 95 sti wagon.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
so basically...if you had the boxes in the trunk, they would have waved you through and said "enjoy your stay, eh"?

as far as im aware from shipping internationally, commercial goods and promotional goods fall into 2 different categories. there should have been some sort of declaration form stating they're free for promotion only. actually, on US customs forms, i think one is "commercial goods" and the other is "sample goods" or something like that.

I also thought there was a difference between commercial and sample goods, or however they are categorized.

dang justin, props to keeping your cool man, prob caught the wrong people at the wrong time at the border. Did the people who worked at the border see the convoy you rolled in with or did they not care and just wanted to hassle you cause they were bored?

CAN-AM better be in the US NEXT YEAR, cause after hearing this horror show they'ed prob give me **** for my speeding ticket i got on my streetbike

Yes, CanAm is in the US next year, period. Having it in Canada is not even a discussion. It's only fair we have it on the US side, and even moreso after what happened to Justin. I am VERY disappointed in that. It would have been one thing to do it to someone who had never come up for the event before, but Justin was here one year ago FOR THE SAME THING!!!

That really sucks man, i don't think most other people (meaning me) would have been able to keep their cool like you did. This weekend sucked for me too, the keys to my apartment wound up in my gf's Aunt's car. Had to drive all the way to Stroudsburg, PA for a set of keys.

Maybe USA Can-AM cruise down I-90 to Groton or New London? :hide:

Yes, CanAm is in the US next year, period. Having it in Canada is not even a discussion.

Canada is a **** hole country anyway. Been there a few times, hated every minute.

No one forced you to come here, Darryl. I heard there are a number of places in the US that are the same way........won't get in to it though, I can just Google your town......:booty:

Unfortunately for ANYONE crossing the border either in to the US OR Canada, these things can happen. For the amount of people that have the same type of experiences going in to the US, it was the Border Security that was (rightly) blamed. I don't know what it was about with Justin this time around, but at least for next year, it won't be a concern. I'm looking forward to seeing what will be said for any of the Canadians that get turned back at the US border......:lawl:

Yea lets not turn this into a U.S. vs. Canada and why ones better than the other.

This.

Yep, it all blows big time. Cody, I am planning on CCing my senator as well.

Within the next month or so I'm going to give Lime Rock Park (Racetrack in Lakeville, CT) to see if they would be interested in hosting the CanAm Cruise next year.....

Please do, keep us posted. I am more than willing to look in to getting more PARTS for the raffle next year, I am just hoping there won't be any issue at the border, but I will look in to that before hand.

Wow Justin, that really blows. It's kind of discouraging for us farther away members, like me, who would be in ruins after driving 15 hours only to get turned away. Having it stateside next year definitely boosts my interest.

I hope it peaks your interest to FINALLY make a Chef's Apron as well.........:coffee: :lawl:

Seems like you suck cock to me.

Real mature.

Don't hand me that nonsense, I'm getting sick of members around here talking **** to us (staff) and as soon as we open our mouths in defense or fire back we get chewed while that members goes about the forum. You should know better than anyone.

Opening your mouth in defense of someone defending an ignorant comment that YOU made first.........:poke:

I know what you mean Darryl, but this thread wasn't about bashing Canada, it was for me to explain to the people that went to CanAm what ACTUALLY happened to me at the border.

THANK YOU.

I hope that enough guys from Canada would be down to head down next year. American turn out was pretty impressive @ Canam this year.

Last year we didn't have a huge US turnout, but they still came, it MAY be the same for us, but regardless, there will be a number of us that will come down for CanAm in the US.

yep that whole situation SUCKED

there was a large group of us that came across the border together and the ppl that they searched were given a pretty hard time.

NONE of this happened last year!

politics gone bad at the border?

I don't know if it was just wrong place/wrong time/wrong border security or what, but it really doesn't make sense when I am certain they have in their records that he was up here last year and has no record of any crimes committed within that time period.

Sorry for you buddy!!

as for the USA edition of the Canam, SAV told me about it this morning.
I announced the news to my crew (people from QuebecAccodClub) and they ALL said, HELL YEAH! WE WILL BE THERE!! lol

they just need their passeport now since USA now refuse any canadian without passport.... danm USA (hahahah just kidding)

Anyway, i'll be there, USA or Canada!!

Dany, props to you and ALL the Quebec(CAQ/Montreal Racing) member's that came out. Largest turnout from the 'French Quarter' that we have had in a LONG time! Glad they are willing to come out again next year!

Cliffs: Canada

You should move to Southern California. We don't have issues like that around here. *shrugs*

Would LOVE to be in SoCal!! :rofl:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Opening your mouth in defense of someone defending an ignorant comment that YOU made first.........:poke:

Darryl was not pointing that comment directly to Millz, it was more of a GENERAL statement. GENERAL...LIKE....AS A WHOLE. Calling someone out on a thead or calling them a name publicly would piss anyone off. Its a low blow and its stupid. Whenever I need to ***** someone out, I just send them a damn PM.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
yeah man it was good to catch up with you guys on the ride back at least haha

lmao when we saw you pulling in we were like WOWWWWWWW hahhaha so crazy that we ended up being at the same stop at the same time. Glad we saw you and your girl again tho :)

Back