How to make my 2001 Silver Honda Accord EX V6 4DR look cooler?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
+1
and look at member ride threads to see what you like.
^+1
Once you find anything interested from MR theads, you can also look at the "product review threads" to see if those parts have been discussed.

If there are no discussions on your particular products, you can certainly use the "Search" button as well.

Good luck!

RyFlo

Reaction score
Oh my GOD! Some of these people on here are so unhelpful! I need ASSISTANCE, and I just got a bunch of bull! So UNCOOL!

I thought this site about have helpful people! :/ Anyways, are west wing full body kit and oem spoiler hard to install? How do you do it?

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Those are pretty easy to install. You and a friend could do it. There is not an oem lip kit for the sedan.

The wing west kits are very good quality with great fitment.

workman8505

Reaction score
Oh my GOD! Some of these people on here are so unhelpful! I need ASSISTANCE, and I just got a bunch of bull! So UNCOOL!

I thought this site about have helpful people! :/ Anyways, are west wing full body kit and oem spoiler hard to install? How do you do it?

I'm new on this forum too man don't worry you just need to read up a bit and look around don't feel bad for getting flamed but it happens on all forums you just have to learn proper forum etiquette. And try to ask questions in the right places. There are plenty of helpful ppl here you just have to look and read and once again post where it applies. Take a look at the DIY master list as well
6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15894

Body kit I've done a quick search

6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16588&highlight=install+body+kit

6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23926&highlight=install+body+kit

Best I can do for now kind of being lazy lol. Hope it helps some and have fun with it you can't let these guys get to you they are all good ppl from what I can tell.

Dang it I forgot I can't post links yet lol just add the http yada yada yada

Back