I/H/E/Pulleys/Stg2Cam/Tune Or H22 swap?

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Alright so i've been looking into both... just wondering on some input about what members think will get more power...

1)AEM V2 CAI~DC Sport 4-2-1 Header~Apexi WS2~Bisi Stage 2 Web Cam~Pulleys~Tune by Bisimoto Eng.

2)H22A1 Swap~Megan Header~Apexi WS 2~AEM V2 CAI~P13

This will be on a I4 Btw... For some reason im thinkin Choice 1 Will pull more to the wheels and more Torque but idk... what do all of u think?

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
BTW they are 5 Speeds!! and be logical about this.. please dont just favor an H22 Just cause its an H22

vtecaccord88

Reaction score
yea def go h22...i have a AEM cold air, full header back exhaust, pulleys, cam, camgear and Apexi NEO and i get walked by my buddies stock h22 6thgen....

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
yea the H22 will cost about the same... gonna spend 1500 on the complete swap with Chipped ECU megan header... and i got the Apexi WS2 and AEM V2 CAI..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
your decision would depend on a few things:

1. how far do u want to go with ur motor? f23 with all the parts listed would get u numbers close to a h22, but h22 with work done would yield more power down the road

2. how far do u want to take your f23? depends if u want braggin rights for modding a f23 or not

3. how is your current f23? if it has high mileage and is just in bad shape, go for the h22

4. i'm guessing the h22 will be obd-1... u're in socal and u know how the popos are around here... it's a risk, but is it worth it?

there are a few more things, but that's all i can think of for now...

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
your decision would depend on a few things:

1. how far do u want to go with ur motor? f23 with all the parts listed would get u numbers close to a h22, but h22 with work done would yield more power down the road

2. how far do u want to take your f23? depends if u want braggin rights for modding a f23 or not

3. how is your current f23? if it has high mileage and is just in bad shape, go for the h22

4. i'm guessing the h22 will be obd-1... u're in socal and u know how the popos are around here... it's a risk, but is it worth it?

there are a few more things, but that's all i can think of for now...

Yea i know... cops are Dicks over here in socal... So if they pop my hood on a F23a1... there gonna be like its stock... if i get a H22 ima boost it for sure... then it would have to be my weekend warrior and ill have to get my TL or a bike.

Back