I/H/E/Pulleys/Stg2Cam/Tune Or H22 swap?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
high compression motor + boost (high boost to be exact) = boom boom pow

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Yea true... carlos has an H22 Boosted accord but its built from top to bottom.... yea idk Ima do EitherF23Stage 2 Cam+Boost or just an H22 with Bolt ons.. which is better?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i'd revisit ur wallet and checking account first before you make any decisions

TheHunter

Reaction score
Lol how much power do you want to make in the end?

What a lot of very experienced members have told me, and I'll repeat... you need to set a goal. This is important. Also you need to know if you want to boost or not. A boosted f23 isnt smog legal, but you can rip it off and get a fix it. If a cop pulls you over with an h22. Say good bye engine. ;)

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Lol how much power do you want to make in the end?

What a lot of very experienced members have told me, and I'll repeat... you need to set a goal. This is important. Also you need to know if you want to boost or not. A boosted f23 isnt smog legal, but you can rip it off and get a fix it. If a cop pulls you over with an h22. Say good bye engine. ;)

I know... thats why in the end it leaves me down to boosting or stage 2 cam + tune... but then ima spend like 1500 on that after new parts so i might as well boost... and yea i wanna get around 220ish WHP... If cops pull me over my uncles a detective... so hahaha but yea i could just say its a car a never bring out.. just to keep up and running.... and in East Los Angeles they dont care... theres boosted Civics and Hatchys everywhere... Well i guess ill be starting a SickCeeGeeSix Boosted Accord Thread!

Back