I h8 my job!!!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn bro.. tht's not cool tht they get angry at you for taking a scheduled day off... and very unprofessional tht everyone took the day off to get back at u.....

my company is hiring for some positions in supply chain and HR if anyone is interested

fothermucker

Reaction score
Your job sounds like a walk in the park. Especially at a time when people can't find work at all.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
damn bro.. tht's not cool tht they get angry at you for taking a scheduled day off... and very unprofessional tht everyone took the day off to get back at u.....

my company is hiring for some positions in supply chain and HR if anyone is interested

yea, im about ready to pull one of these...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTqz6a-PA5U

Your job sounds like a walk in the park. Especially at a time when people can't find work at all.

it is which is why im not complaining much, i stay quiet all day. The only reason why im staying here is because its in a office at the college that i am doing grad school and they are paying for 2 of the 3 classes that im taking. Im waiting till i graduate to just say **** THIS PLACE!!!

Millz

Reaction score
put up with it until you find another job...

no sense in quitting and then you're unemployed (might have trouble finding something new)

bills etc will add up and make your stress level even higher

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
**** em. if they wanna *****, let em *****. then when they do something you dont like, or similar to what youre doing that theyre *****ing about, ***** back at them. what goes around, comes around.

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
working with alot of women is a b*tch...because they complain and B*tch about eveything and are very catty! they love gossiping and talkin shyt about coworkers too!

thats why you have to have the "I DONT GIVA F*CK ATTITUDE"...i work in a office for a bank and two of the female supervisors hate me lol...because i never do exactly what they tell me to do, reason is because I hear them talk bad and gossip about people behind there backs...and i'm one of the people they talk about...

so by knowing that i do what ever i feel like, I come in late, miss deadlines on purpose, watch youtube on my phone all day, and get my whole department to play trivia with me lol...

i been spoke to once or twice by those two female supervisors, but everytime they spoke to me they make up a lie that the manager of the department have a problem with me and they wont admit its them.

I'm good friends with my department manager and he thinks im pretty funny lol..he told me he knows that i dont care much about stuff and he knows i do whatever i want and said he's okay with it, and if everyone gives me a problem tell him lol...

plus they cant fire me at my company they can only throw me in a pool to get sent to another department...

majority of the department is females and its gets annoying when they get moody with you or each other...but i like to get them pissed off more if they get moody towards me...

its kind of like the tv show "the office" at my work place

Back