I kinda wanna throw this under my hood...

dynasty

Reaction score
yeah. civic is light weight than an accord. no point of using all that power on a heavy car like ours. that's why i usually do minor stuff to the engine mods.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha, that motor will put out over 200hp N/A, and over 300 w/ the nitrous. But what I love the most is its rated at 670hp if it were turbocharged...riiiigghhttt....

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I like how it hasn't even been assembled fully, ran or even dynoed and numbers are up.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the part i like is how he said he built it to be the fastest out there but too look as stock as possible. not sure how that would work.

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
yeah. civic is light weight than an accord. no point of using all that power on a heavy car like ours. that's why i usually do minor stuff to the engine mods.

I'll lug around the extra 400lbs for a nice car rather than the most common car on the street. With that kind of power 400lbs isn't that big of a deal... you'll smoke almost anything.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I'm questioning this thing as well. Never even run? "Rated at 320hp the way it is" WTF? If he hasn't ever dynoed it how the hell can he claim that? What series engine is this?

Back