I love special K :)

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
you doin anything extra to prevent it from gettin stolen? better alarm? A kill switch on your fuel pump that nobody knows about? or maybe even lowjack?

No doubt but that's not gonna be told on the net that's for sure.

you see dre
you are the only hope for us to see a f20c in the 6thgen hahah:chucklesfawk:

I'm a bit crazy but not that crazy haha. F20c is some what like a K series but no chance in hell brother :)

Really dre... i hate to see a big potential build be hidden after its complete... you gotta show it off (not stupidly of course because of the thieves) but if i spend the amount of money u spent on that accord, you better believe im gonna drive it and get my moneys worth

I wouldnt want to expose it to harsh areas to get messed up but i hate to see great cars under covers. I tell shahid the same thing all the time, take it to the track and show its potential

When I mean hidden I don't mean the car won't be driven around town etc, that's going to happen. But you just have to be very anal. You now can't really go to the store and hope nothing happens when you come back to your car. I'll drive the car and also go out of town for events with it but your not going to just see the car parked by it's self with out me 20 feet from it lol. It will spend most of the time in a storage garage.

I personally think its better being hidden. From my experience my hatch, when I bring it for meets once in awhile people are like damn. Seeing it everyday its just like yeah so what I see that car everyday. Just keep it up, everything looks top notch!

I agree with you and thanks man.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Should have a big update in the next 2 weeks or so, right now in the next few days once some parts come in we will mock up where everything goes inside the engine bay and finally finish painting. I'm Picking up a full K24 long block this Wednesday local as a back up also found a deal I could not refuse lol.

td-civ

Reaction score
hey man hows the car coming along mine is sitting doing nothing but im going to start working on it again

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting also the project could of been much done faster but you know how that goes. I'm sure you'll get back to yours soon enough also I'm sure, it does not help we are all dealing with winter also.

Back