i moved to the south!

cg6boi

Reaction score
so i left sacramento and am in Clarksville TN for the next few months, anybody from the area i seriously know nobody here and the company of my mom is growing boring more and more everyday lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Eric (00Accord4cyl) and Matt (allGOnoSHOW) are in TN, along with a few others.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
:squintwave: Ilives in clarksville! I think we might have seen each other drivin... u drive a black sedan w gold rims?

cg6boi

Reaction score
ill be going to import alliance, yeah i drive the black sedan with gold rims i cant be missed lol i think im one of the few modded accords in the area, TN is so weird for me, im so used to cali living

imaricer:)

Reaction score
ill be going to import alliance, yeah i drive the black sedan with gold rims i cant be missed lol i think im one of the few modded accords in the area, TN is so weird for me, im so used to cali living

yeah welcome to the dirty... cville aint that bad just kinda boring and all everyone does is chill and car meets... and me u and this other dude have the only modded 6thgen accords in clarksville. i think it might me down to us 2 tho lol

Plutonium Jones

Reaction score
my girlfriend goes to austin peay...i go to school in knoxville...i live in memphis...i stay on I-40...ill honk at you exactly 3 times when im in the city (ill be in a TL when i do though <_<)

Back