i need a DIY

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Greetings!

You really might want to seek professional help with this. One wrong move and your whole engine could poopy on itself.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

Matthew A. McCauley

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
why dont you just replace the belts..there like 8-15$ at any local parts store. all that dressing up stuff could cause cracking and make the belts fragile over the years..they are a wear and tear item and very simple to replace.

kijunglee1234

Reaction score
i'd advise to replace the belts , i always recommend dealer/oem or gates belts (google: majestic honda should be the first listing).
there are no muffler bearings lmao
i knew a girl that fell for diesel engine jake brake pads.
to clean any metal component without sensors or rubber, braklean, degreaser, stong solvent will work fine. like if you pull the pulley off to clean. i would use sensor safe cleaners if you keep it on the engine because (on our 4 cyl. engines) the tdc/ckp sensors are at the very bottom of the timing area.
dealers don't use that gunk crap from the assembly line, you probably shouldn't either if you plan on keeping your vehicle oem/stock

jcollins6

Reaction score
Everything should spin freely, if not you may want to check those muffler bearings again.

This is really not funny. You really should be ashamed of your self for picking on the man like this. We all know that the flux capacitor will go out way prior to muffler bearings, as long as they are properly maintained and greased.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
belt dressing? dnt use tha anymore really is a waste of money, as long as u dnt remove timing belt or balance shaft belt, all other belts are a breaze and dnt need spacific alignment

Back