I need everyone to do me a favor v. promise it wont hurt

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel. My mom passed away October 3, 2004. I was off at college. Hang in there. Time is the only thing that will heal the pain.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Jarred, it's not the best way to have to remind people to tell their parents how much they love them. I hope you got a chance to tell your step father as well. My condolences to you and your family.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I did get a chance to say what I needed to say, but it came after the damage had been done. I let my anger over his alcoholism cloud my judgment, I didn't understand how bad he wanted to talk to me.

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
rip... i'll keep him, you and your fam in my prayers for a week straight to make sure everything's fine and your father's up above.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
RIP... :sad:

i hope all is well with u jarred... we got your back here bro :thumbsup:

mxjoe388

Reaction score
srry for your lose man my prayers go out to ur family.i dont know what id do if i lost someone that close to me.r.i.p

[email protected].

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder Jarred, to treat those we care about like the precious gifts they are.

Keep us posted how you're doing, and know we'll pray for peace in your heart and your family's.

Back