I need some advice!! UPDATE!!!

honda_dude

Reaction score
What are some signs that a girl likes you?

I have been talking to a girl for about 2 months now and we talk on the phone 2-3days a week for about 30mins to an hour and some times over an hour. We also talk online alot..almost everyday. We been to the mall and moives couple of times with just us two but I am afraid to make a move cause I dont kno if she feels the same way that i feel about her...

Last edited:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Re: I need some advice!!

wow that sounds like me

don't wait.. it hurts afterwards if u still keep waiting

bingo, i waited w/ the last chick, and i wound up waiting too long caz the day i asked her out, another kid asked her the day b4

THAT BLEW... i just turned around & left

if u like her, take her out one day and just tell her, that you really like her and see what she says..

if she smiles its good, if she turns her eyes away ur ****ed rofl...
do it before u get put in the friend zone

my problem is that i become everyones best friend :(

Last edited:

LoveLee

Reaction score

if u wait too long she might think ur gay and not into her and move on. sooo this is what you do. lol valentines day is on thursday, ask her to go to dinner and movie with you, buy her some pretty red roses. oh and dress up a little, im not saying like super formal or anything but i do know girls like to look nice when they have a date especially on valentines day so wear something along the line of nice pants and polo or button down shirt. if all goes well at the end of the night as her out. :)

oh and if u guys talk ALL the time whether it be online or on the phone, and she giggles a lot while talking, or tries to look nice when she sees you. she likes ya.

JonJonello

Reaction score

ya dude its time to make a move, she obviously has some sort of attraction towards you and if u dont do anything soon she might think u dont like her or ur bored and will go elsewhere....trust me this happened to this girl i totally liked at my work her name is amber omg she's so awesome but i waited to long and she ended up going with this guy alex cause he asked her out the day b4 i was going to ask her ohhh it blew so bad. we both work together and i was on break with alex and he told me that he asked amber out last night and that they had a good time and that her lips were succulant omg i got so flush in the face when he said that but i didnt say anything cause it was my fault that i waited to long

so anyways what im trying to say is that dont wait anylonger b4 some other guy asks her out. do what lovelee says ask if she would like to have dinner with u on thursday and if all goes well tell her how u really feel about her and hopefully she feels the same(and it sounds like she does)

anyways i'm wishing u the best of luck dude

d1blet

Reaction score

valentine's day is right around the corner. if you guys are spending so much time talking and have been doing that for two months - you need to make a move.

Back