I took some pics too!

chaby_91

Reaction score
It's so dirty! Also, there is a missing centercap. I have it, but I needed to go to the garage to have the axle nuts loosened
X384l.jpg

They're Gonne Wait Here Until Next Spring
T1PRX.jpg

Not Much to See Here Except Dirt
Ss7AA.jpg

My Car Gets no Love during Winter
pT9N6.jpg

Lip is on for the Show!
Bd39U.jpg

Photoshoot - These pictures, Form > Function
fMueY.jpg

YtOga.jpg

oxTEu.jpg

Aukmi.jpg

dyrMb.jpg

ccvUC.jpg

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
nice, need to paint match the lip though also rims need a good cleaning :p other than that good shots :boink:

btw way trade grill inserts???

Last edited:

chaby_91

Reaction score
nice, need to paint match the lip though also rims need a good cleaning :p other than that good shots :boink:

btw way trade grill inserts???

The lip isn't even on the car I'm waiting until spring to paint it. As for the lower grille, I cut the it since it was broken. I will have a type R grille next spring so maybe I'll put a mesh grill that I will have painted black.

coming along nicely new wheels will look great

Thank you. The modding will start again next spring. At this point I will lower the car, paint the lips, hood & trunk black

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
The lip isn't even on the car I'm waiting until spring to paint it. As for the lower grille, I cut the it since it was broken. I will have a type R grille next spring so maybe I'll put a mesh grill that I will have painted black.

you tellen me the upper grill is PS??? i was like :drool: i want... the red emblem is much wanted

chaby_91

Reaction score
you tellen me the upper grill is PS??? i was like :drool: i want... the red emblem is much wanted

Sorry, I didn't understand what you were saying. The upper grill is not PS, it is simply a red honda emblem instead of the stock chrome one.

Edit :
i love the "phantom eyes" over your car... sig maybe???
I don't think I can make it into a sig... especially with the "phantom eyes" ane because the pic is high. Any idea?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car will look good with the painted lip and rims, bet you wan't wait until Spring.

Back