i was wondering

Hush

Reaction score
i was wondering if the our accords can do the 2 piston caliper upgrade, like then 5th gen accord and the Legend Caliper upgrade. i really want to upgrade to a 2 piston and i was wondering if theirs any cheap break upgrades. planning to change to brembo backs for the front and maybe Steel lines.

klee

Reaction score
Hush said:
i was wondering if the our accords can do the 2 piston caliper upgrade, like then 5th gen accord and the Legend Caliper upgrade. i really want to upgrade to a 2 piston and i was wondering if theirs any cheap break upgrades. planning to change to brembo backs for the front and maybe Steel lines.

I don't believe there is a dual piston caliper available for the 5th or 6th gens. However there are several companies that sell big brake kits. I know Wilwood does not make it and I don't believe Brembo does either. Maybe Rotora might make it? Someone can chime in on this.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
klee said:
I don't believe there is a dual piston caliper available for the 5th or 6th gens. However there are several companies that sell big brake kits. I know Wilwood does not make it and I don't believe Brembo does either. Maybe Rotora might make it? Someone can chime in on this.

5thgen owners were taking the Legend calipers and putting the left bracked on the right and the right bracket on the left so they could run 2 piston calipers and larger rotors in the front.

6thgens I think can use 5thgen prelude parts or just switch over parts from the V6 (can do 5 lug at the same time) Check out accordinglydone.com, there's a write up on it on there.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
5thgen owners were taking the Legend calipers and putting the left bracked on the right and the right bracket on the left so they could run 2 piston calipers and larger rotors in the front.

6thgens I think can use 5thgen prelude parts or just switch over parts from the V6 (can do 5 lug at the same time) Check out accordinglydone.com, there's a write up on it on there.

I've seen it done at the shop where I used to work. We did prelude calipers, but you have to fab up a bracket to hold the caliper.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
6 th accord could do the legend caliper transplant.... but there's some other stuf u gotta do too... try do a search on honduh

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
thnk that brembo has a big brake kit for the 6th gen but it is expensive. Also i think that they also have a 4 piston upgrade for it to and If ot them some body doest call I did see it some were.

Back