IACV Denso Numbers

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Hey guys, been having dramas with the IACV on my Euro R..... can one of you guys with an I4 have a look at your IACV Valve and see if it has a Purple Denso sticker with numbers similar to MX136800-1141 on it??

Thanks in advance, trying to work out if the F23 has a Green Stickered Denso IACV. This rough idle at start up is really pissing me off!

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
When I worked on my 01 sedan I don't remember it having a sticker. That was about a year ago. Maybe your car is different as it is an Euro R? I'm not too sure good luck though.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey bro!

Mine has a purple Denso sticker on it, and says the following:

Denso
136800-1140
AAL

Made in Japan

Hope this helps a bit. If it doesn't, well I have here a working IACV let me know if you want it! The numbers are pretty much the same (from my 1999 I4), I'm sure the last digit changed when they used different IACV valve issues for the following or prior year(s).

- Nikita

GlassJAw

Reaction score
That sounds exactly what I'm after Nikita, thought it would be the same on more than just the H22A-R's as well as H23A's. Not sure how I would go about getting one from USA to N.Z, but you have answered my question perfectly!!
Now I dont have to limit my search to just the H22A-R & H23A engines, seems the F23 may also have the same IACV fitted.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Look at the one in my for sale thread, with the picture. Is it just like yours? If it's a 3-wire IACV, and numbers almost match, and ports are the same on both then I say it would work as a replacement for yours identically. Let me know! Shipping can be arranged since you are in dire need of one. Even if you weren't, I wouldn't have a problem shipping internationally. Let me know if you need it - I'll let you have it dirt cheap, since shipping may be a bit, and it is just sitting around not being used.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
You sure you have the right picture for the IACV there Nikita?? Looks a bit like a Vtec Solenoid. Mine only has a Solenoid that turns a Valve inside the IACV to alter how much air passes through. It doesn't have any other sensors on it, it has 3 tubes sticking out of it, 2 are water & 1 is air. Mind you all I would need is the Solenoid, looks like the S2000 has what appears to be an identical IACV also??
Seems the numbers also match up to one thats fitted to a Subaru.... Weird!

This is what mine looks like

main.JPG
middle_1.JPG

The Sticker is on the L/H Side of the Black Solenoid in the L/H Picture

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Here is mine:

IMG_7424.jpg

Looks like the Euro/Torneo may have a different intake manifold, due to mounting hole differences. The ports are a little off too on mine..

Back